- Infant and child well visits based on American Academy touch points recommended schedule or Mutter Kind Pass on Austrian schedule
- Participation in free vaccination program sponsored by Austrian government
- Family education regarding available vaccines and choice of Austrian, US, or custom vaccination schedule tailored to individual needs (travel, school entry requirements, etc.)
- Sick visits and acute care, telephone triage at off-hours
- Counseling on all pediatric issues including feeding, sleep, behavior, development, and safety
A visit with your pediatrician before your baby is born is important for first-time parents, those with high-risk pregnancies, and any other parent who wishes to discuss common issues such as feeding, circumcision, and general questions. After your baby is born, the...